SharePoint does not allow us to copy the document library items or folder from one document library to another document library. But same thing we can move the document (not folder) in the publishing portal using “Content and Structure” option.
Here we will see that how to copy the folder from “Documents” library to “New Documents” library.
1. Open the “Documents” library
2. In Toolbar, Select “Open with Explorer”
3. Repeat the same in “New Document” library also.
4. Document libraries will be opened in Windows Explorer
5. Now arrange the Windows Explorer like below and drag and drop the document from source to destination library.