I had a chance to work with search functionalities in SharePoint foundation 2013. In SharePoint server 2013, we have a lot of options are available for crawl restrictions but we do not have many options in foundation.
I have created two lists “Users” and “Articles” in my site collection and SharePoint search should crawl only “Articles” list.
1. Open the Central Administration
2. In Application Management, select “Manage service applications”
Note : If the Search Service Application is not available, please configure the search service using configuration wizards again.
3. Select the “Crawl Rules” in the left panel
4. Click “Add Crawl Rule” and create the exclude rule for whole site
5. Again click the "Add Crawl Rule” to include rule for “Articles” list
6. Now select the “Content Sources” and full crawl the “Local SharePoint sites”
7. After successful crawl, try the few keyword search in your site collection.
8. You can able to see the search results which is only related to “Articles” list not “Users” list.
I hope that this is a easiest way to control content crawl in foundation. Like that we can write lot of rules using regular expression to improve our search crawl qualities.